Friday, September 30, 2011

I kicked my husband's mistress

Ok... my husband and I have been married for a year. After dating for awhile he met another woman. The two of them were together from February 2010 up until this week. I know... I know... Im a fool. But I love him. Doesn't that mean I should stick by him through thick and thin? Does his sideline hoe mean he loves me less? I respect myself and you should know I dont have any self-esteem issues, but I just wasn't willing or able to say goodbye to the love of my love over some hoodrat.

When we moved overseas he told me he couldn't leave her behind and it wouldn't be right to just drop her after all they had been through. I was floored. I just knew this would be the time he could easily move on and we would be able to start our life together. I don't regret my decisions and I don't really care if you judge me. This is my life and I'm just sharing with you one piece of it. My husband is a good man and I'm blessed to have him.

This week he finally realized she was toxic for our family. She was not healthy for the girls or our family and so FINALLY he rid himself of her evil. I feel like a weight has been lifted. We are so happy now and everything just feels right with the world. I ran into her before he broke it off and I kicked her. It wasn't hard, but it had a lot of emotion behind it. She isn't a tall woman, but she is curvy and quick. So I had to do it pretty fast.

I saw her the day he let her go and she went from my husband right to another man. So, I know she was just a no good low down dirty skank. They had been together that morning and she didn't even take a shower before letting some other man ride her.

Well this is an official GOODBYE to Jackie the Chevy Camaro... deuces! If you thought I was talking about a real woman then I need you to start reading more of my posts and definitely read my book when I start releasing the chapters!

7 comments:

  1. Ha! you got me good. I was like what in the world...! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I would even have dreams of that car being destroyed, but never by my own hands. You dont understand... You cant eat inside of Jackie, any takeout or to go boxes of food had to be stored in the trunk because we dont want the car to smell like food, and one time I lost my mind and tried to file my chipped nail! LMAO Im not sad to see her go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers. You got me too. I was all ready to express my opinion on this matter! Lol, but I'm glad it was only a car and that it's out of your life now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea... she's gone, but I worry about the next one. I drive a used minivan by choice. He leaves all sorts of garbage in there! I just cant wait for my twin babies to ride in the new one :) They know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You totally got me! I was reading that opened mouthed and like!! What?!?!?!

    Brilliant!!!! :) x

    (I deleted my last message cause I put 'really' where 'reading' was supposed to go lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I was like what the hell?!

    ReplyDelete

Please share the inner workings of your mind...BWAHAHAHA!