Sunday, August 14, 2011

my twins are really triplets?

I truly believe that the cause of all my knee pain is due to the small growth that has appeared directly below my kneecap. I will call this growth Baby C. In the hospital, multiple births are given labels. My girls were Baby A and Baby B. The growth is Baby C. She somehow made a left when they made a right and ended up in my knee. Now that she is comfy and realizes she isn't going anywhere, she decided to grow. Really, I have no clue what is going on with my leg, but I can barely walk and my three story home is now a deathtrap.

My husband and I like to Google everything and of course I've Googled possible causes and treatments. My diagnosis is that I have either a cyst or Osgood-Schlatter Disease. Osgood-SD usually shows up in teenage boys, BUT the picture of it looks just like my lump! What does Google know anyway? Once I'm able to get in to see a doctor I'll let you all know the outcome.

What do you think it is? (left knee)












So, that put a damper on our plans to visit a castle this weekend. How am I supposed to climb several flights of stairs and front pack a 14lb baby if I just barely make it down the hall? I hope it's nothing serious and I'm back to fighting ass-kicking ninjas at night and caring for twins by day. At least I have an excuse to be a fat ass for awhile- I can't possibly try to workout on this! There's always an upside.

Speaking of fat asses, I was on youtube browsing haircare blogs when I decided it's high time I start taking care of my own. Fat asses didn't really transition well, but I just like to meet my blog quota of using the term fat-ass at least 3 times. My long term hair goal will be to grow waist-length hair in the next 5 years. My short term hair goal will be to stop using heat (curling irons, flat irons, blow dryers, etc.) and stop applying relaxers. Don't worry, I won't bore you by turning this into a hair diary.

Ok, so I haven't made it to any cool places since starting this blog. I'll blame my 15minute time commitment to posting every other day. I am determined to do something amazing this week. Like rock climb with both twins attached to my body, plunge head first into a shark infested lake, or at least make it down the stairs without falling on my fat ass (ooo just surpassed the quota!).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the inner workings of your mind...BWAHAHAHA!